- Education – Healthy Dollars provides employer education on all of our products including regular updates on State and Federal changes that may affect the business.
- Reporting – Extensive reporting capabilities from our vendors reporting system. Reports include, but are not limited to:
- – Monthly detailed billing report
- – Monthly Employee Account Balance report
- – Any additional reports that are requested by client
Reports can be generated on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis and are available upon request. We have the ability to run 50 systematic reports as well as create customized reports via the ad-hoc system (fee’s may be assessed for these reports). Reports are available in both .pdf and excel format.
- Monthly employee education sessions. A Healthy Dollars representative will commit to 4-6 hours a month (8-12 hours Dec – March) to meet with employees on an individual basis to answer questions and review accounts. This is a service that is provided at a cost of $250 for 1-4 hours and $500 for 4-8 hours.
- Online Enrollment – Online enrollment for FSA and DCA